– Stay at the scene of the accident and manage your emotions.
– If injuries call 911 for medical help and Police.
– Log details of the accident, vehicle damage and take photo’s if possible.
-Get the names, license number, phone number, address , e-mail address, license plate number and insurance information from the drivers of the vehicles involved.
– Get the names and phone numbers of passengers in the vehicles and of any witness.
– Report the accident as soon as possible to your Insurance Carrier. They will take good care of you. First checking your policy coverages and based on the coverages you have , will walk you through the repair process for yourself and passengers if injured and for your vehicle repair. Your Insurer will have you fixed up and back on the road again !
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.